Text of Articles
positively is the owner of the copyright on all articles and other works included in the positively magazine, unless otherwise stipulated.
Authorization is granted to reprint the text of positively magazine articles – without images – on a worldwide and non-exclusive basis. This authorization does not confer the right to compile or create derivative works therefrom, which requires specific authorization from positively.
This authorization is subject to the conditions that:
- positively, through the Editor’s email contact address below, is notified in advance of the reprint, clearly indicating the title and date of the publication in which the article is to appear;
- the year and issue number of the positively magazine in which the original article appears must be indicated on the reprinted material;
- the following phrase must be included on the reproduced material:
“Article originally provided by positively magazine, the owner of the copyright. The positively magazine assumes no liability or responsibility with regard to the transformation of this data.”
- At positively’s request a hard copy of the publication in which the article appears shall be sent to positively;
- positively may revoke this authorization or reject a notification made under paragraph above at anytime;
- The authorization to reproduce any third-party copyrighted material contained in the reprinted article shall be obtained from the copyright owner.
Photographs and Images
The reprint of most graphics, images or photographs that appear in the positively magazine articles cannot be authorized by positively, as usually the copyright belongs to a third party. Any requests to reproduce images must be addressed directly to the owners of the copyright in those images.
positively may, on request, grant authorization to reprint the images in which positively owns the copyright. If permission is granted, a high-resolution version of the image may be provided.
There are no refunds on annual subscriptions to Positively Magazine after 30 days of purchase.
PO Box 670629
Dallas, TX 75367
For requests, notifications and further information, please write to The Editor at: email@example.com